Insurers in the UK have been operating with a high degree of pricing practice freedom for decades. But the good days might soon be coming to an end.
In the wake of the FCA’s proposed ban on price walking, FTI Consulting's insurance experts outline strategic responses to the regulations and explore:
- Will motor insurance in the UK suffer from USA-style regulation in 2022?
- Will all policies have to be priced to a common value concept?
- Will ‘challenged’ risks ever see an affordable premium again?
- Could the FCA remedies lead to a huge amount of application fraud?
- Are the days of price-testing over?
Download the report to find out the answers.
Learn more about our Global Insurance Services team here